- crazy week at work. about to get even crazier!! 5 years ago
- New post, closetcovet.wordpress.com check it out!! 5 years ago
- Picking my boy up from the airport - so glad to have him back home! 5 years ago
- Check out my flea market post! closetcovet.wordpress.com 5 years ago
- new blog post finally! closetcovet.wordpress.com 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I stopped by the Chelsea flea market today to look for some jewels and some furniture, but I couldn’t find a thing. Flea markets are hit or miss. I can’t wait to travel this Spring to flea markets up and … Continue reading
Preview of my next post!
Sorry for the lack of posts. I’ve moved into a new apartment so it was a bit chaotic for a few days! My husband and I shared a room that was basically his office and my closet. I have my … Continue reading
I bought a cork board today and decided to showcase all of the fashion I find inspiring at the moment. I’ll post the whole board on here when I’m finished!
Just took a quick shot today. I bought these shorts during the summer. They’re very lightweight, but I still pair them with tights during these frigid New York winters. The sweater however is a different story! It’s a very delicate … Continue reading
So this skirt and top are by far some of my favorite pieces. I could see the sequined collar from a mile away. I purchased it in London while I was on an Oxford Circus binge. Ever try to make … Continue reading