- crazy week at work. about to get even crazier!! 5 years ago
- New post, closetcovet.wordpress.com check it out!! 5 years ago
- Picking my boy up from the airport - so glad to have him back home! 5 years ago
- Check out my flea market post! closetcovet.wordpress.com 5 years ago
- new blog post finally! closetcovet.wordpress.com 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
i’ve done some bargain hunting lately and found some things i’m definitely going to get a lot of use out of this summer. click the link for more!
Here are a few pictures i captured over the last few days.
Thought I’d post a quick post! I’m having a really relaxing weekend. I hope you guys are having a good one to! I’ve had these boots for 3 years. They go with everything and have been worn to death. This … Continue reading
My husband and I decided to head over to the park for a picnic since the weather was not February like at all. We fed some squirrels left over food and they wouldn’t leave us alone after that. I’m still … Continue reading
New York’s weather has been so strange lately. Our past winters have been bombarded with insane amounts of snow but this year it is quite warm! I’m not complaining. If I can walk down a block wearing a blazer sans … Continue reading
Sorry for the lack of posts! I’ve been so busy with school and recent festivities that I haven’t had much time to take pictures. I’ll leave you with some instagram pictures of the last week!
Had a nice day roaming around. First had brunch and then vintage shopping. Unfortunately I did not find anything but there’s always next time.